Thursday, October 6, 2011

Currently Reading #5

Well my friends, another list has (sadly, see previous post) come to a close. BUT! This means a new one has arisen from the corners of my mind. 

This is a list I've been wanting to do for a while. Now I have enough books to make it so number 1 (hehe ^^). Anyway here's this list's theme: Hyped Up Books! 

All of these books have been hyped up or gotten a decent to insane amount of buzz online or otherwise. I will be adding a new segment to my review for this list: Are they worthy of the buzz? Hopefully they all will be. :) 

Without further ado, here are the books!: 

1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Series #1) - Laini Taylor
2. Lola and the Boy Next Store - Stephanie Perkins
3. A Need So Beautiful (Need So Beautiful #1) - Suzanne Young
4. The Near Witch - Victoria Schwab
5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) - Michelle Hodkin
6. Bloodspell (Bloodspell #1) - Amalie Howard
7. Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1) 
8. Eyes Like Stars (Theatre Illuminata #1) - Lisa Mantchev

There ya have it, folks! Hopefully these books will live up to all the hype they're generated :)

Until next time, viva la literature!

No comments:

Post a Comment