Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bad Book Round-Up #2

Comrades, it's a sad post this one is. I so hoped I wouldn't have to do another one of these for at least a little while. Sadly that isn't the case. Here's another BBRU for y'all.

1. Feed by Mira Grant
   I was hoping to love this. It got such great reviews/buzz online. And it started out pretty decent. Brother and sister kicking zombie butt and running blogs in this brave new world. Unfortunately, Georgia's narration fell flat as the book went on, and the story just became uninteresting. *Sigh* Maybe this will get a retry in the future, but not for a while. 

2. Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
   Yet another book I could not get to open on my Nook. I'm really mad at this one because I have wanted to read it for a long time now. Ugh I will fix this shortly so I can find out how fabulous it is (fingers crossed!)

So there you have it y'all, another Bad Book Round-Up the day after the inaugural post. *Sigh* I really hate doing these, but I feel like they don't deserve separate posts, hence this is the only way. Oh well, it honestly makes me happy because now I can get to a Currently Reading list I've wanted to do for a week. So that's good :)

Until next time, viva la literature!

No comments:

Post a Comment