Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bad Book Round-Up

Well guys, it's time for another Bad Book Round-Up. To be fair though, this is the first one in almost two months, which is pretty good I think :) Alas, the happiness was short lived. With that in mind, let's get started:

Viridis by Calista Taylor:
   I just hated the writing. Ms. Taylor did not build her world up at all in my opinion. Plus the writing was just not good, it felt wooden and hard to swallow. Plus I didn't like the characters.

The Steampunk Detective by Darrell Pitt:
  Basically, everything I just said for the book above applies to this book. X_X

So there you have it. I hope there can be a streak of not writing these again. Here's to hoping.

I'll next be reviewing Worldshaker by Richard Harland.

Until next time, viva la literature!

No comments:

Post a Comment