Thursday, February 9, 2012

Currently Reading #14

Well my friends, the most current CR list has come to a close, a new one rising up in its wake. This newest one is one I've been waiting to do until I had enough books in order to do it. Without further ado!

This list's theme is: Steampunk! I have a huge fascination with steampunk, and I can't wait to dive into these stories of alternate history. :) Here are the stars of this list:

1. Badlands - Seleste deLaney
2. Leviathan (Leviathan #1) - Scott Westerfeld
3. Viridis - Calista Taylor
4. The Steampunk Detective - Darrell Pitt
5. Worldshaker (Worldshaker #1) - Richard Harland
6. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) - Cassandra Clare
7. Soulless (Parasol Protectorate #1) - Gail Carriger
8. Lady of Devices (Magnificent Devices #1) - Shelly Adina

There ya have it folks! I'll actually be posting my review for Badlands in a moment, so look out for that!

Until next time, viva la literature!

No comments:

Post a Comment