Friday, January 13, 2012

Currently Reading #12

Holy crap guys, this is the first List of the new year!  O.O Wow. Well, good thing we're starting with a list I've wanted to do for ages. So lets get to it!

This List's theme is Lets Get Some Thirds! That's right, it's the third book in various series'! Like I said, I've wanted to do this list for a while, and I'm so excited I have enough third books to do so. I'm also including some in-between book that come before, but I don't count those on their own, so yeah. Without further ado, the books are:

1. Violet Tendencies (Sabina Kane 2.5) and Green Eyed Demon (Sabina Kane #3) - Jaye Wells
2. So Silver Bright (Theatre Illuminata #3) - Lisa Mantchev
3. Great Hexpectations (Dulcie O'Neil #3) - H.P. Mallory
4. Dream Dark (Caster Chronicles #2.5) and Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
5. Heat Rises (Nikki Heat #3) - Richard Castle
6. Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampires #3) - Rachel Caine

There ya have it! Can't wait to see where these books go :)

Until next time, viva la literature!

No comments:

Post a Comment