Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bad Book Round-Up

Well y'all, it's time for another Bad Book Round-Up. It is with my head hanging low due to sadness that I write this post.

Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford:
 I wanted this book to be good so badly. From the cool plot to the awesome reviews some of my Goodreads friends gave it, it sounded like a surefire hit with me. Not so. The writing was lacking, and the characters were unlikeable. I wasn't invested in anything at all. X_X

The Miseducation of Cameron Post by emily m. danforth:

Another book I had high hopes for. Once again I was drawn in by the premise and stellar reviews. And once again it wasn't so. I could not STAND Cameron's voice. It was so dull and flat I could have fallen asleep while reading. Plus she seemed so nonchalant about her parents death at first and that felt really unsettling. It's a shame because this book was shaping up to be amazing, and it wasn't. :(

So there ya have it folks, too books that were terribly disappointing, and also the end of another Currently Reading list. I shall post the next one in a few minutes.

Until next time, viva la literature!

No comments:

Post a Comment