With the last review of the previous list written, the time has come for a new list to rise up out of the depths and take the old list's place.
This list's theme is Non-fiction, specifically memoirs/autobiographies. I have been wanting to do this one for a loong time, and I can not wait to get into these books :)
So here I present, the books:
1. My Boring Ass Life - Kevin Smith
2. Nerd Do Well - Simon Pegg
3. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) - Mindy Kaling
4. Guts - Kristen Johnston
5. License to Pawn - Rick Harrison
6. The Accidental Billionaires - Ben Mezrich
7. Tough Shit - Kevin Smith
So there ya have it folks! These books look amazing, and I can't wait to dive in :)
Until next time, viva la literature!