Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Currently Reading #16

Well everyone, it's come time for another Currently Reading List. I'm really really excited for this one, so I'll just introduce it.

This List's theme is: Greek Mythology!!!! Like I said, I'm really, really excited for this list because, fun fact, I am a HUGE Greek Mythology fan. Ever since I was little, I've been enraptured and obsessed with the Greek Gods and anything to do with them. (Another fun fact, my favorite Goddess is Artemis ^^). So it is with great excitement that I present this lists books!:

1. Oppression (Children of the Gods #1) - Jessica Therrien
2. The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) -Rick Riordan (This is a re-read)
3. Destined - Jessie Harrell
4. Asphodel (The Underworld Trilogy #1) - Lauren Hammond
5. Pantheons - E.J. Dabel
6. Nobody's Princess (Nobody's Princess #1) - Esther M. Friesner
7. Helen of Troy - Tess Collins
8. Oh. My. Gods (Oh. My. Gods #1) - Tera Lynn Childs
9. The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) - Aimee Carter
10. Dark Descendant (Nikki Glass #1) - Jenna Black

These books look amazing! I can't wait to read them all :O)

Until next time, viva la literature!          

No comments:

Post a Comment