Monday, November 21, 2011

Bad Book Round-Up #6

Sadly, it's time for another BBRU. After this one, I am making a vow to try and stick with a book as best as I can. For now, here are the books that weren't finished:

The Immortality Virus by Christine Amsden:
This is another book that I literally could not open up on my Nook. I tried and tried yet it would not open. X_X It's a damn shame, because I really loved this concept and was eager to read it. X_X

Tankborn by Karen Sandler:
Honestly, I hated the prose. It was just as stiff as a board. Plus it was hard to keep up with all the lingo/slang/vocabulary the author came up with. The final thing that made me stop reading: Kayla's voice. I just could not connect with her whatsoever. She had no good qualities, nothing to make you like her, or want to cheer her on. *Sigh*


Well, that's it for this edition of BBRU. Coming back with a review in a few minutes, see ya then.

Until next time, viva la literature!

No comments:

Post a Comment