Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo Ahoy!

Happy post Halloween everyone! I'm sorry I didn't make an All Hallows Eve post, it just wasn't in the cards :(. But! Now that it is November, NaNoWriMo has started, and boy will it make this month interesting!

Don't know what NaNoWriMo is? Lemme break it down for ya :)

NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month (nifty eh? ;]) In essence, you challenge yourself to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November. I've heard it's tough, it's time consuming, and that it can also be fun. I decided to give it a try this year, as have a few of my friends. The official website for NaNoWriMo is here.

So, will you be attempting NaNoWriMo this year? Let me know in the comments! My username is vivaladolcevita if anyone wants to add me as a writing buddy. :)

To all those attempting, I wish you the best of luck. 

My next review is will be written as soon as I post this. 

Until next time, viva la literature!

No comments:

Post a Comment