Well folks, it's that magic time again. Where a new round of books rises up to the occasion. What's in the bag this time? Keep reading to find out! And away we go :)
This latest list is all about Dystopian! Dystopian books take place in the near or far future, where society is in a strict, controlled state while masquerading as if nothing was wrong with the way life is being lived. The novels on this list are for sure dystopian, and hopefully you'll see for yourselves! Onto the books!
1. Enclave (Razorland #1) - Ann Aguirre
2. The Hunger Games (Hunger Games #1) - Suzanne Collins (re-read)
3. Crossed (Matched #2 - Ally Condie
4. Desire (Desire #1) - Kailin Gow
5. The Immortality Virus - Christine Amsden
6. Tankborn - Karen Sandler
7. Unwind (Unwind #1) - Neal Shusterman
8. Memento Nora - Angie Smibert
Well, that's what on the chopping block! Check out the books, see what ya like!
Until next time, viva la literature!